What every "Scooter owner" should know about scooter
for Battery care:
1. Don't pay too much for a pair of batteries, they cost dealers less than
2. When a scooter left parked up i.e. for the Winter make sure you continue
to charge it up every two to three weeks.
3. Avoid interrupting the charge before the end to ensure the battery
cleaning process is complete.
4. Give the batteries a good long overnight charge, even for another 4 hrs
after the charge complete light shows as they will continue to trickle
5. There really is no need though to charge after short distances. You can
charge your scooter every time you use if you wish or simply charge it once a
week after you have done a few miles.
Steve Wright: Proprietor,
Tel. (0114) 272 6619
see the Mobility Scooters